TreeTop Run!!! TreeTop Run!!!

Great job so far! Couple issues I noticed for you to fix for when you're finished:

- Game resolution is sized very strangely, sits to the far left of the newgrounds page
- I couldn't finish the game because there was a strange branch thing with a much larger than itself collider that fell down the tunnel with me and got me stuck
- Some objects are drawn in the wrong order, like the clouds being in front of the fish that jump, the rock I can push being behind everything that I'm in front of, etc.

Other than that, this is an awesome start! Parrallaxing BG was a pleasant surprise, and it was enjoyable and felt nice to control. Keep it up!

Mickdiz responds:

Thanks We Now Have Made Version 2 Of The Game Please Go Check It Out To Help Us Out.
Version 2: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/653304

Fuse Fuse

You have a nice start here! I think most of what you need at this point is some polish.

Namely, I'd say working on making your menus look a bit nicer would go a long ways. Also, find a way to fade the music out instead of having it just cut out when you die!

In terms of the game itself, it's pretty simple, but it feels good for what it is. I like the level of difficulty it gets to, and I like the idea of having the background change to celebrate how far you've gotten.

Make everything look as finished as you possibly can for your next project, and you'll definitely be one huge step in the right direction!

Keep up the good work, and keep at it! The more you make the better you get. Corny, but true.

Omegeist responds:

Thank you! This was my first game and it was a little rough. I am going to try and update it to increase its performance in the next week. I will make sure my next game is much better.

TumbleBall! TumbleBall!

Pretty sweet

I found it really fun! :)
The only thing I found annoying though was that the tutorial didn't really teach you how to play, it was sort of just a walkthrough for those levels.
Very nice job on this game.

TonyDowney responds:

That's a very interesting distinction that I hadn't thought of before. I'm going to have to ponder on that... hmmm...

Pebble World - Main Theme Pebble World - Main Theme

Perfect!

It turned out amazing! I really like how upbeat it is, and it loops amazingly. I can also see it fitting in very nicely with the game.

Thanks! :)

~Chris

Checkmate Checkmate

Sweet!

Your art always impresses me alot, this one is great.
I really like the clothing choice for the Clown, excellent job. :)

Blud-Shot responds:

Thanks the lighting on the clown was actually hard to adjust

Say Cheese! Say Cheese!

Completely Awesome

Hahaha, total awesomeness. xD
I really like how Big daddy looked, and Pico looks sweet too.
Keep up the awesome work!

Blud-Shot responds:

thanks! took a while to paint it all